introbul:Highlights of the Second Edition:
bul:* Mass spectrophotometric characterization of proteins and peptides
* N-terminal sequencing of proteins with blocked N termini
* Internal amino acid sequence analysis after protease digestion in-gel and on-blot
* Improved microscale peptide purification methods
* Computer analysis of protein sequences
* New protocols tested and refined through everyday use in authors' laboratories
* Updated reference chapter covering all aspects of protein microsequencing
Why a Second Edition?
The Second Edition provides practical answers to the general question, 'How can I obtain useful sequence information from my protein or peptide?' rather than the more specific question asked in the first edition, 'How can I obtain the N-terminal sequence?' Important new methods include ways of dealing with blocked N termini, computer analysis of protein sequences, and the recent revolution in mass spectrometry.
Researchers and students at all levels in cell, developmental, and molecular biology, protein biochemistry and biophysics, neurobiology, pharmacology, immunology, parasitology, virology, genetics, plant science, biotechnology, and other biomedical/biological areas.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||20/5/1993|
|Número de Páginas||184|