2. Probabilistic Models of Diffusion Processes.
3. Solving Partial Differential Equations of Second Order.
4. Problems in Finance.
5. Basic PDE in Finance.
6. Exotic and American Options Pricing Theory.
7. Hitting Times for Diffusion Processes and Stochastic Models in Insurance.
8. Numerical Methods.
9. Advanced Topics in Engineering: Nonlinear Models.
10. Lévy Processes.
11. Advanced Topics in Insurance: Copula Models and VaR Techniques.
12. Advanced Topics in Finance: Semi-Markov Models.
13. Monte Carlo Semi-Markov Simulation Methods. About the Authors Jacques Janssen is now Honorary Professor at the Solvay Business School (ULB) in Brussels, Belgium, having previously taught at EURIA (Euro-Institut d’Actuariat, University of West Brittany, Brest, France) and Télécom-Bretagne (Brest, France) as well as being a director of Jacan Insurance and Finance Services, a consultancy and training company.
Oronzio Manca is Professor of thermal sciences at Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli in Italy. He is currently Associate Editor of ASME Journal of Heat Transfer and Journal of Porous Media and a member of the editorial advisory boards for The Open Thermodynamics Journal, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, The Open Fuels & Energy Science Journal.
Raimondo Manca is Professor of mathematical methods applied to economics, finance and actuarial science at University of Rome “La Sapienza” in Italy. He is associate editor for the journal Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability. His main research interests are multidimensional linear algebra, computational probability, application of stochastic processes to economics, finance and insurance and simulation models.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Início da Venda||10/03/2016|
|Formato Livro Digital|
|Número da edição||1|
|Código do Formato|
|Ano da Publicação||113|
|Autor||Janssen,Jacques; Manca,Raimondo; Manca,Oronzio|