* Great coverage of sights and activities, from the dry deserts of the north, to the icy, glacial landscapes of the south.
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from prehistoric cave art to Welsh tearooms in Patagonia
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From the behemoth capital Buenos Aires with its hip bars, to the mighty Iguazu Falls thundering through lush jungle, Footprint's fully updated 7th edition will help you navigate this immense, intense and dramatic country.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2015|
|Número de Páginas||704|