Over the past hundred years, electronic technology—especially digital—has transformed our world. If you're in the electrical trade or studying to be, there's a lot to learn and even more to keep up with. You need a directory of the basics, with chapter summaries, common symbols and abbreviations, a glossary, and more—one that's both study guide and ready reference. Here it is.
• Understand Ohm's Law, magnetism, insulators, and conductors;
• Review circuit diagrams and principles of parallel circuits;
• Examine electromagnetic induction, capacitance, and resistance;
• Explore fiber optics, LED, laser, and radio wave technologies;
• Delve into digital electronics, including logic circuits and binary code;
• Learn information vital to maintaining and repairing audio systems and televisions;
• Enhance your knowledge of computer electronics.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2005|
|Número de Páginas||480|