• Understand file types, families, views, editing, and other essential aspects of Revit;
• Start from the ground up by setting a foundation, structural beams, and footings;
• Plan and create walls, doors, windows, floors, ceilings, and more;
• Add rooms, choose colors, and design areas and area separators;
• Finish your site with landscaping, curbing, parking, and walkways;
• Create documentation, track revisions, and learn the dos and don'ts of printing;
• Work with different formats, such as CAD, IFC, Revit Structure, and others;
• Create specialty items not included with Revit;
• Experiment with completed, advanced families as you model each portion of the project.
Design a custom millwork themed room, then render it to show lighting and spacial considerations.
Learn how to detail by blending both the true Revit model and your own 'hand drafting' techniques.
See how to add topography and site components and then display these features in plan and 3D.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||John Wiley & Sons|
|Ano da edição||2010|
|Número de Páginas||958|