With an all-star cast of renowned knifemakers, BLADE's Guide To Making Knives 2nd Edition brings you the most up-to-date, inside information available on fashioning edged implements. In this full-color, meticulously illustrated volume:
• John Lewis Jensen, designer and fabricator of one-of-a-kind ornamental edged weaponry, presents a step-by-step guide to creating your own art knife in 'Desk Daggers: A Limited Edition Jensen Knives Trio.'
• Tim Zowada, forger of damascus and smelted steel, reveals his trade secrets and methods in 'Making the Using Knife.'
• Allen Elishewitz lends his knowledge and know-how in 'Making Patterns and Using a Pantograph,' for those in the design stages of fashioning fine knives.
• Don Fogg, arguably one of the best sword makers on the planet, shares his expertise in 'Forging Steel from Raw Materials.'
• Vince Evans, crafter of Scottish dirks, Viking swords, Central Asian weaponry and other exotic and historical pieces, reveals his methods for 'Making and Carving a Scottish Dirk.'
• Rick Dunkerley, known for his mosaic-damascus masterpieces, opens his world of knowledge in 'Building a Damascus Locking-Liner Folder.'
• Kevin Hoffman unlocks the mysteries of 'Lost Wax Casting for Guards & Pommels,' illustrating each and every step of this tedious yet rewarding process.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||KRAUSE PUBNS INC|
|Ano da edição||2012|
|Número de Páginas||160|