Business Continuity Handbook Available (c2012) :
1) State-of-the-art exposition of the global body of knowledge for Business Continuity Management and Risk Management, including current international standards and best practices.
2) Flexible, modular design that allows you to customize your own self-study plan: Ten chapters cover fundamental principles and practices; three chapters give greater detail on Information Technology and Emergency Management if your work focuses in these areas; and four chapters explain Risk Modeling if you want a foundation in the statistical underpinnings of risk management.
3) Comprehensive training package for professional development classes, including instructor materials: test bank, syllabi, PowerPoint slides, and sample solutions to case studies, discussions, and end-of-chapter questions. Two of the case studies are integrated throughout the text to give managers experience in applying chapter principles to a service company and a manufacturer. Samples of the instructional materials available to instructors considering this book for classroom use. Please contact publisher for more information.
4) Holistic coverage of two interfacing fields: Business Continuity, which tends to deal with consequences, and Risk Management, which tends to be preventative. Both The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) and The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) have endorsed the book.
5) Quick desk reference for your BCM team offering a readable blend of academic principles and practical applications an effective tool for grounding interdepartmental teams learning to develop and maintain BC plans.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||ROTHSTEIN ASSOCIATES INC|
|Ano da edição||2011|
|País de Origem||Estados Unidos|
|Número de Páginas||372|
|Autor||Anderson,Douglas M.; Engemann, Kurt J.|