This practical, comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide provides all the information you need in order to know what to look for, and what to look out for, including:
• What qualifies as a “gemstone”?
• How to evaluate color—and its impact on price.
• Deciding between a natural gem and an enhanced gem … and new glass-gemstone compositions.
• Colored gemstone synthesis and treatment.
• What to ask when buying the stone.
• What to get in writing.
• How to get what you want within your budget.
• Price guides for popular gems, opals and synthetic stones.
• Important information about buying on the Internet.
... and much more!
Written by an “insider,” this easy-to-read guide is the “unofficial colored gemstone bible” for anyone who wants to get the most for their moneyand enjoy what they have purchased.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||JEWISH LIGHTS PUB|
|Ano da edição||2010|
|Número de Páginas||256|