The Croatia Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use.
Sunbathe on cliffs overlooking crystal-clear water, go windsurfing or enjoy a sladoled (ice cream)! Croatia awaits!
Inside the Croatia Marco Polo Spiral Guide:
• Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise!
• That Croatia Feeling provides tips to help you experience the essence of the country and its locals. Get under Croatia s skin and see what makes it tick.
• Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits.
• Chapters: Zagreb, Inland Croatia, Istria and Beyond, North and Central Dalmatia, Dubrovnik and South Dalmatia. Organised by area; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter.
• Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free for Perfect Days in Croatia!
• Coverage of Trg Bana Jelacica, Gornji Grad, Atelijer Ivan Mestrovic, Plitvicka Jezera, Zagorje, Varazdin, Kopacki Rit, Lonjsko Polje, Porec, Pula, Rovinj, Split, Trogir, Hvar, Brac, Dubrovnik, Korcula and more.
• Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket.
• Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit... there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||Marco Polo Travel Publishing|
|Ano da edição||2016|
|Número de Páginas||220|