Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Canada:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, spectator sports
• Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 36 color maps
• Covers Vancouver, Whistler, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, the Canadian Rockies, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Canada, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Canada's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
• Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the Canada has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide.
• Looking for a guide for Vancouver, Montreal or Quebec City? Check out Lonely Planet's Vancouver guide and Montreal & Quebec City guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Karla Zimmerman, Celeste Brash, John Lee, Sarah Richards, Brendan Sainsbury, Caroline Sieg, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Benedict Walker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2014|
|Número de Páginas||368|