This book presents in one unique volume a systematic description of the main electrodynamic phenomena in matter:
- A large variety of theoretical approaches used in describing various media
- Numerous important manifestations of electrodynamics in matter (magnetic materials, superconductivity, magnetic hydrodynamics, holography, radiation in crystals, solitons, etc.)
- A description of the applications used in different branches of physics and many other fields of natural sciences
- Describes the whole complexity of electrodynamics in matter including material at different levels.
- Oriented towards 3-4 year bachelors, masters, and PhD students, as well as lectures, and engineers and scientists working in the field.
- The reader will need a basic knowledge of general physics, higher mathematics, classical mechanics and microscopic (fundamental) electrodynamics at the standard university level
- All examples and problems are described in detail in the text to help the reader learn how to solve problems
- Advanced problems are marked with one asterisk, and the most advanced ones with two asterisks. Some problems are recommended to be solved first, and are are marked by filled dots; they are more general and important or contain results used in other problems.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Início da Venda||25/12/2015|
|Formato Livro Digital||Epub|
|Número da edição||1|
|Código do Formato||Epub|
|Ano da Publicação||115|
|Autor||Igor N. Toptygin|