A hugely successful practical guide to creating and executing e-marketing plans, it combines established approaches to marketing planning with the creative use of new e-models and e-tools. It is designed to support both marketers who are integrating e-marketing into their existing marketing and communications strategies and experienced e-marketers looking to optimise their e-marketing. Written by two highly experienced eMarketing experts, the book shows you how to:
* Draw up an outline e-marketing plan
* Evaluate and apply e-marketing principles and models
* Integrate online and offline communications
* Implement customer-driven e-marketing
* Reduce costly trial and error
* Measure and enhance your e-marketing
* Drive your e-business forward
Established marketing concepts such as customer relationship management, the marketing mix and widely adopted SOSTAC® planning system, are re-examined in the new media context - and new approaches explained including blogs, search engine marketing, viral marketing and E-CRM.
Offering a highly structured and accessible guide to a critical and far-reaching subject, eMarketing eXcellence third edition provides a vital reference point for all students and managers involved in marketing strategy and implementation.
* The best selling practitioner eMarketing book arrives in its third edition - totally revised and enhanced with new features, contemporary examples and up-to-date theory
* Each chapter is structured with the followingfantastic features: Introduction; Chapter Summary; References; Further Reading; Web Links; Self-test; eMarketing practitioner interviews
* This jargon-free, understandable and applicable text is proven to help marketers maximize the potential of online promotion
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||27/06/2008|
|Número de Páginas||528|