Engage Second Edition retains its successful topic-based learning approach, but now has a revised syllabus providing even greater support for students and teachers.
The fresh design and up-to-date content are attractive to teenagers, and the improved unit structure develops confidence and motivation. Extra materials for teachers, and a full range of digital components, allow for flexibility, and there is also support for mixed ability classes.
• Updated real-world topics, with a strong visual impact, ensure high student motivation.
• Improved emphasis on listening, speaking, and vocabulary development ensures better communication.
• Additional Workbook pages provide more reading comprehension practice.
• Digital resources reduce preparation time, and enhance learning in the classroom and at home.
• Projects and optional group activities encourage collaborative work.
• New Bonus Units offer opportunities for extension or review of the main syllabus.
• Extensive new bank of flexible teaching resources and tests suits any teaching style.
|Produto sob encomenda||Não|
|Ano da edição||2011|
|Idade recomendada||De 11 a 14 anos|