Using the groundbreaking formula they introduced in their book Financial Intelligence: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean, Karen Berman and Joe Knight present the essentials of finance specifically for IT experts.
Drawing on their work training tens of thousands of managers and employees at leading organizations worldwide, the authors illuminate the basics of financial management and measurement and provide hands-on activities for practicing what you are reading. You'll discover:
- Why the assumptions behind financial data matter
- What your company's income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement reveal
- How to use ratios to assess your company's financial health
- How to calculate return on IT investments
- Ways to use financial information to support your company's business units and do your own job better
- How to instill financial intelligence throughout your team
Authoritative and accessible, Financial Intelligence for IT Professionals empowers you to 'talk numbers' confidently with your boss, colleagues, and direct reports -- and understand how the financials affect your part of the business.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Ano da edição||2008|
|Número de Páginas||296|