1. Identity: Who am I in relationship to myself, others and the divine?
2. Vocation (Being): What is my vocation or calling in life, or what am I drawn to be in the world?
3. Mission (Doing): What is my contribution to the world at this present time and place?
The aim of this self-help book is to teach the reader how to discover the answers to these transformational questions. The text will accomplish this in three ways:
• introducing concepts and techniques that are backed up by psychology-based research;
• teaching the reader about personal transformation using techniques and exercises that I have adapted and used successfully with clients in clinical practice; and
• using my own personal transformation stories as examples that invite my readers to interpret these stories from their own frame, which may result in readers identifying possible patterns of personal transformation in their own lives.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2010|
|Número de Páginas||122|