- Includes special interest tours covering the remarkable architecture of Edinburgh and Glasgow, the best art galleries, fun family-friendly attractions and fascinating, literary destinations to head to in Edinburgh.
- Details neighbourhood walking tours through Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Southside, New Town and Leith.
Includes suggestions for one, two and three day tours in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Features outdoor tours: head up to Arthur's Seat for breathtaking views or to the port of Leith via the attractive Dean Village.
- Read about the best places to dine out: try some of the delicious local seafood or splash out at a Michelin starred restaurant owned by one of the country's top chefs.
- Find the ideal place to stay, whatever your budget: choose from historic landmark hotels, to cosy B&Bs and Boutique Georgian townhouse hotels.
- Find the perfect evening entertainment, from clubbing or watching live musicians to opera and cutting-edge theatre.
- Get top tips on making the most of your visit to the Edinburgh festival.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2012|
|Número de Páginas||192|