- Comprehensive and clear directions for navigating a fast-paced and often overwhelming city.
- The best of every neighborhood, including swanky shops in the Ginza district, the Imperial Palace (home of Japan's emperor) in the Hibiya district, sumo wrestling stadiums in the town of Ryogoku, and elaborate 'lolita' (baby doll) and 'cosplay' (anime character) outfits you'll see teenagers wearing in the Harijuku district.
- Options for every price point, from luxury business hotels to cheap, miniscule 'capsule hotels,' from restaurants serving exquisite kaiseki feasts to stand-up noodle houses, from high-end bars and clubs in the Ginza district to happy hours and dive bars in Shinjuku and Roppongi.
- A handy glossary of everyday expressions and menu terms, and our unique and indispensable Japanese character translations to help you spot establishments' signs.
- Side trips to Kamakura, Nikko, Mashiko, Yokahama, Mount Fuji, and more.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2012|
|Número de Páginas||352|