* What are the specific fuel properties of these opportunity fuels?
* What are the combustion/conversion characteristics of these fuels fired alone or in combination with conventional fossil fuels?
* How are they best applied in energy settings?
* What are the technical and environmental consequences of their use? In considering these fuels the book presents detailed updated information on fuel characterization approaches and fuel utilization technologies.
* Explores environmental considerations associated with opportunity fuels, such as, how their utilisation of opportunity fuels can reduce airborne emissions
* Provides professionals in energy generation/energy use industries, a clear definition of fuels of opportunity, evaluates their composition, highlights the modern characteristics, and considers the technologies appropriate for their utilisation in energy applications
* Offers in-depth analysis of opportunity fuel usage, with a strong concentration on the relationship between the combustion processes and subsequent consequences to the structure, reactivity, and related properties of opportunity fuels
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||20/1/2004|