The series reflects key aspects of the philosophy and approach of the IB Middle Years Programme, including: being internationally minded, demonstrating academic honesty, and developing the qualities of an IB learner profile. Supporting interdisciplinary learning, the Global Issues series is an excellent new resource for MYP students and teachers.
These Project Organizers will support the IB philosophy of:
* interdisciplinary learning
* the use of a wide range of resources
* the IB learner profile and the IB Middle Years Programme areas of interaction, including approaches to learning.
These full color, write in Project Organizers will:
* provide a structure for students' interdisciplinary work
* help you meet the recommendations of the IB MYP Principles into Practice document
* form a record of the student's interdisciplinary work and achievement each year
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||Oxford Univ Press Usa|
|Ano da edição||2009|
|Número de Páginas||80|