Through a comprehensive and innovative range of resources, Got it! uses hands-on language presentations to help students discover language intuitively and try out new structures. Through personalization and dialogue they explore meaning in a framework of issues which engage them. Competence in individual skills and awareness of progress and success are encouraged throughout.
• Hands-on language presentations check students' understanding and encourage them to try out new structures.
• Guided discovery through dialogue work and personalization allows students to explore meaning and usage before formal presentation and practice.
• Culture Club and cross-curricular sections develop students' language skills within the wider context of the English-speaking world.
• Regular review and self-assessment sections help students to measure their progress against the Common European Framework of Reference.
• The comprehensive and innovative range of print and digital resources ensures maximum support and flexibility, including iTools for interactive whiteboards, video clips and DVDs, and Online Skills Practice in Got it! Plus.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2011|