The companion website, www.focalpress.com/cw/bowen, offers further instruction with video examples of different editing choices, types of shot transitions, photographs to further illustrate concepts, and exercises to practice your editing craft.
New to this edition:
• Expanded discussions of the building blocks of editing
• Fresh illustrations and visual examples
• Updated appendices with helpful resources
• Exercises and projects to help you practice your skills
• End-of-chapter quizzes to test your grasp of key concepts
A simple and clear overview of the principles of editing, Grammar of the Edit, Third Edition will help you to think and 'feel' like an editor. Together with its companion volume, Grammar of the Shot, these books are exactly what the beginning filmmaker needs to start producing professional quality material today!
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2013|
|Número de Páginas||288|
|Autor||"thompson,Roy; Bowen, Christopher"|