This is a book about reality—an unpleasant reality that no one seems to want to address. A large number of the population was hit with substantial loss of income and savings during the recent economic meltdown. Many feel that they have no way to build back their savings in order to retire comfortably and securely. Many now believe that there just isn't enough time left to turn it around. How to Become Filthy, Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing is for those who refuse to accept this nonsense.
With such a confusing array of home business opportunities and so many millions caught in the financial meltdown, there has never been a more important time for due diligence and a proven path to follow. In How to Become Filthy, Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing you will learn how to:
• Select the right networking company based on expert advice and solid criteria;
• Thrive as an entrepreneur;
• Deal with fear, rejection, inertia, and naysayers;
• Build professional habits that drive success;
• Lead, motivate, and serve your team;
• Recruit with rejection-free strategies.
Learn how to develop an entrepreneurial spirit through network marketing in order to build dramatic prosperity today.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||John Wiley & Sons|
|Ano da edição||2012|
|Número de Páginas||256|
|Autor||Bates,Valerie; Hall,Derek; Yarnell,Mark; Hall,Shelby|