* NEW phrase banks with useful phrases for reference and revision
* Five NEW case studies within the Student's Book reflect real-life business scenarios
* NEW audio recordings with authentic native and non-native accents
* Units are clearly defined as topic or skills based
* Teacher's Book addresses how to deal with 1:1 classes
* NEW Second Edition CD-ROM now includes an interactive glossary and class audio as a downloadable MP3
Each lesson is a stand-alone, fast-track unit to competence in a particular skill that business
professionals will meet in their everyday working life. Topics and texts have been chosen to involve,
entertain and provoke students into lively discussion, as well as to contextualise key target language.
Real-world tasks encourage learners to sharpen their communication skills and draw on their own
experiences at work, while a great deal of attention is devoted to helping learners boost their lexical
range. Grammar is introduced in a practical business context and is now incorporated into the relevant unit along with the workbook sections.
The In Company CD-ROM for self-study provides extensive practice, linked in topicand in language to the Student's Book units. It contains comprehensive grammar and lexis practice activities and a variety of extra listening texts with comprehension questions and follow-up tasks.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Editora||Macmillan Elt - Sbs|
|Número da edição||2|
|Ano da edição||2010|
|Idade recomendada||Acima de 18 anos|