Walk into an Incredible English classroom and there is a buzz - children acting out a story, using a Venn diagram or finishing a craft project confidently in English. The trusted methodology is based on things that children love, including:
• A wide variety of fun activities that challenge children of all learning styles to think.
• Learning other subjects and skills through English (CLIL - Content and Language Integrated Learning).
Now, with a great new digital package including Online Practice, more skills development and more Cambridge YLE Test support, you can help your class learn Incredible English and more...
• Activities that appeal to all learner types and develop thinking skills and civic education.
• Great support for speaking and story-telling with animations, face masks and finger puppets for acting out the story, and tear out story books to take home
• More Cambridge YLE Test support and practice and a new testing programme with more self-evaluation and more revision.
• New Starter Level for learners who are not yet reading and writing.
• More digital support for home and school - new Online Practice helps parents track their child's progress and instantly grades homework for teachers.
• More variety of text types for reading including longer, cross-cultural texts and more structure for writing skills with personalized writing activities and more grammar practice.
|Produto sob encomenda||Não|
|Ano da edição||2012|
|Número de Páginas||96|
|Autor||Morgan,Michaela; Phillips,Sarah; Slattery,Mary|