There is a growing concern among all corporations and within the security industry to come up with new approaches to measure an organization's information security risks and posture. Information Assurance explains and defines the theories and processes that will help a company protect its proprietary information including:
* The need to assess the current level of risk.
* The need to determine what can impact the risk.
* The need to determine how risk can be reduced.
The authors lay out a detailed strategy for defining information security, establishing IA goals, providing training for security awareness, and conducting airtight incident response to system compromise. Such topics as defense in depth, configuration management, IA legal issues, and the importance of establishing an IT baseline are covered in-depth from an organizational and managerial decision-making perspective.
* Experience-based theory provided in a logical and comprehensive manner.
* Management focused coverage includes establishing an IT security posture, implementing organizational awareness and training, and understanding the dynamics of new technologies.
* Numerous real-world examples provide a baseline for assessment and comparison.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||SOCIETY FOR NEUROSCIENCE|
|Início da Venda||22/11/2012|
|Formato Livro Digital|
|Tamanho do Arquivo||1004|
|Ano da edição||62002|
|Código do Formato|
|Número de Páginas||261 (aproximado)|
|Ano da Publicação||102|