The Lab CDs are designed to give students extra practice in listening comprehension, pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, and oral fluency. They are suitable for use in the language laboratory, in the classroom, or for self-study.
The Lab Guide contains the full audio script of the Lab CDs. The Lab CDs can be used alone or with the Lab Guide, which has three versions of the audio script, appropriate for students at different levels of proficiency.
- Unit-by-unit practice and reinforcement of main language points in Intro Studenfs Book
- Interactive exercises to promote fluency
- Listening comprehension exercises to improve oral comprehension
- Answers modeled on CDs to give students immediate feedback
- Conversational language and natural recordings
- Listen-and-repeat exercises for pronunciation practice
In addition to the Lab Program, Level Three of Interchange Third Edition consists of a Student's Book, Workbook, Teacher's Edition, Class Audio Program, Vídeo Program, and CD-ROM. The Student's Book and Workbook are also available in split editions.
A comprehensive testing program - The Interchange Third Edition/Passages Placement & Evaluation Package - can also be purchased with the course.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Editora||Cambridge University - Br - Disal|
|Ano da edição||2005|
|Número de Páginas||120|
|Autor||Richards, Jack C.; Hull, Jonathan; Hull,Jonathan; Richards,Jack C,|