Get totally comfortable sculpting in a digital environment with the latest edition of this bestselling beginner's guide to ZBrush. Fully updated for the newest version of the software, ZBrush 4R3, this book dispels any fears you might have about the difficulty of using ZBrush and soon has you creating realistic, cartoon, and organic models with flair. Learn all the essentials, as you complete fun tutorials on painting, meshes, organic scripting, hard surface sculpting, lighting, rendering, and more.
• Introduces you to ZBrush, the sculpting software that lets you create digital art with a fine-art feel, which you can transfer into Maya or other 3D applications;
• Covers painting, meshes, organic sculpting, hard surface sculpting, textures, lighting, rendering, working with other 3D applications, and scripting;
• Walks you through a series of fun and engaging tutorials where you can start creating your own work, including human, cartoon, and organic models;
• Fully updated for the newest version of ZBrush, ZBrush 4R3, including full coverage of its robust rendering tools;
• Includes a DVD with helpful video examples and files to help you complete the tutorials.
Design remarkably realistic creatures, people, and objects with ZBrush and the new edition of this top-selling guide.
The DVD is not included as part of the e-book file, but is available for download after purchase.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||John Wiley & Sons|
|Ano da edição||2012|
|Número de Páginas||528|