Utilizing practical examples, the book shows how to build a wide range of solutions--from a basic XHTML/CSS client to an advanced Ajax-enabled database application. As it does so, it helps readers design a user interface that is optimized for the iPhone touch-screen display. Additionally, the book helps readers integrate their applications with iPhone services, including phone dialog, its motion sensor, and Google Maps.
With this book, readers will discover how to:
- Build an XHTML and CSS UI framework from the ground up
- Emulate the look and feel of built-in applications
- Integrate public Web 2.0 APIs into applications
- Capture finger touch interactions
- Use Ajax to load external pages
- Create mashups for the iPhone
- Store local and remote data
- Optimize applications for the EDGE network
- Test, debug, and deploy iPhone applications
- And more.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||John Wiley & Sons|