Highlights of the city found on this map include:
• Federation Square - The striking Federation Square is Melbourne's public hub, imbued with a healthy cultural heart.
• St. Kilda - St. Kilda is Melbournes' good time suburb: its lush seaside surrounds are constantly in the limelight, replete with a reputation for a seamier side.
• Melbourne Museum - Experience the Melbourne Museum, and let go of the idea that museums are fusty old spaces with a typed card placed in front of a few fossils.
• Royal Botanic Gardens - Certainly the finest botanic gardens in Australia, and among the finest in the world, this is one of Melbournes' most glorious attractions.
• National Gallery of Victoria - The NGVI reopened in 2003 after extensive renovations. The stunning framework of enormous walls, rough concrete columns, and skylights rival the art contained within.
• Brunswick Street - The inner suburb of Fitzroy condenses a lifetime of outings into one neighborhood.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2005/01/15|
|Número de Páginas||16|