Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Thailand:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, art, music, architecture, politics, religion, environment, wildlife, cuisine
• Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
• Covers Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand, Ko Samui, Gulf Coast, Phuket, Andaman Coast and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Thailand, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Thailand's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
• Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Thailand guide.
• Looking for a guide for Bangkok or Phuket? Check out Lonely Planet's Bangkok guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Bangkok or Phuket, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, China Williams, Austin Bush, Tim Bewer, Mark Beales, David Eimer, Celeste Brash and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2014|
|Número de Páginas||392|