Inside Lonely Planet's Jamaica Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - eating & drinking like a local, outdoor activities, landscapes, culture
• More than 20 maps
• Covers Kingston, Blue Mountains, South Coast, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, North Coast, Montego Bay, Negril, West Coast, Central Highlands and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Jamaica, our most comprehensive guide to Jamaica is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
• Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's DiscoverCaribbean Islands guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Paul Clammer and Brendan.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2014|
|Número de Páginas||224|
|Autor||Adam Karlin; Anna Kaminski|