Inside Lonely Planet's Mexico Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, ancient civilizations, economy, education, the drugs war, religion, sports, architecture, sculpture, painting, music, cinema, literature, folk art, food and drink, landscape, wildlife, environment
• Over 120 maps
• Covers Mexico City, Veracruz, Yucatan Peninsula, Chiapas, Oaxaca, central Pacific coast, central highlands, baja California, Copper Canyon and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Mexico, our most comprehensive guide to Mexico, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
• Looking for a guide focused on Cancun Cozumel & the Yucatan? Check out Lonely Planet's Cancun Cozumel & the Yucatan guide for a comprehensive look at all these areas have to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Sandra Bao.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2014|
|Número de Páginas||896|