Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket New York City:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out New York City map (included in print version), plus 19 color neighborhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
• Covers Lower Manhattan, SoHo, Chinatown, East Village & Lower East Side, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Union Square, Midtown, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, and Central Park.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket New York City, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
• Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of New York's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's New York City guide. Or check out Lonely Planet's Discover New York City guide, a photo-rich guide focused on the city's most popular sights.
• Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Cristian Bonetto.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2014|
|Número de Páginas||256|