Inside Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, religion, music, architecture, politics, environmental issues, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
• Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
• Covers Bangkok, Ko Chang, Hua Hin, Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Phi-Phi, Krabi, Pattaya, Ko Pha-Ngan and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches, our most comprehensive guide to Thailand's Islands & Beaches, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
• Looking for a guide focused on Thailand, Bangkok or Phuket? Check out Lonely Planet's Thailand guide or Bangkok guide for a comprehensive look at all these destinations have to offer; Discover Thailand, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions; or Pocket Bangkok or Pocket Phuket, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Celeste Brash, Austin Bush, David Eimer and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Thailand's Islands & Beaches. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, February 2013 - January 2014
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2014|
|Número de Páginas||448|
|Autor||Brash, Celeste; Planet, Lonely|