Ideal for medical students, Foundation programme doctors and those training in the allied health professions, Medicine at a Glance presents vital information on clinical presentations, diseases, and treatments in every major medical specialty, from cardiology to dermatology.
Medicine at a Glance:
• Has been fully revised to reflect essential clinical and curriculum updates.
• Contains brand new material in key areas such as imaging, women’s health, communication and data interpretation.
• Features a brand new, clearer text design, in the trusted at a Glance double-page spread style, in full-colour throughout.
• Is the ideal, practical companion to clinical attachments, available in a range of digital formats for on-the-go study and revision.
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicine featuring interactive Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), interactive flashcards with show/hide labels, and tables of normal values
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Início da Venda||09/01/2016|
|Formato Livro Digital|
|Número da edição||4|
|Código do Formato|
|Ano da Publicação||114|