Providing unrivalled depth and breadth of coverage, each topic is approached as a modelling exercise with discussion of the roles of theory, data, model specification, estimation, validation and application. The authors present the state of the art and its practical application in a pedagogic manner, easily understandable to both students and practitioners.
* Follows on from the highly successful third edition universally acknowledged as the leading text on transport modelling techniques and applications
* Includes two new chapters on modelling for private sector projects and activity based modeling, and numerous updates to existing chapters
* Incorporates treatment of recent issues and concerns like risk analysis and the dynamic interaction between land use and transport
* Provides comprehensive and rigorous information and guidance, enabling readers to make practical use of every available technique
* Relates the topics to new external factors and technologies such as global warming, valuation of externalities and global positioning systems (GPS).
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||John Wiley & Sons|
|Autor||Ortuzar S.,Juan De Dios|