• Section 1 gives an overview of some key areas of feline medicine including paediatric and geriatric medicine.
• Section 2 focuses on the approach to common presenting signs and differential diagnosis of commonly used haematologic and biochemical parameters.
• Section 3 presents an organ system based approach
• Section 4 covers feline infectious diseases.
A selection of useful texts and websites for further reading are included at the end of the book. CHANGES FOR THIS EDITION
• Stronger focus is placed on initial testing for a disease, and what changes might be expected.
• Additional sections have been added on sedation and anaesthesia, health screening, oncology and emergency and critical care.
• More diagrams added to aid understanding.
• Care taken to avoid repetition and focus placed on common conditions.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Início da Venda||10/03/2016|
|Formato Livro Digital|
|Número da edição||2|
|Código do Formato|
|Ano da Publicação||113|