This new edition has hundreds of new idioms and examples taken from our corpus. It also has more notes on the origins of idioms, notes to help with difficult vocabulary, study pages, exercises and cartoons to aid learning and add interest.
- Contains a wide range of idioms, from expressions used in business and newspapers to very up-to-date informal English and slang expressions.
- Covers idioms from British and American English and other English-speaking countries.
- New design and simple system of links to help you find what you want quickly and easily.
- New opposites and related words to build vocabulary.
- New study pages explore common themes and uses to help you develop a deeper understanding of English idioms.
- Pronunciation is given for all key words and stress for all idioms.
|Número da edição||2|
|Ano da edição||2006|
|Número de Páginas||470|