* Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including following Darwin's footsteps in the Galapagos; spectacular costumed festivals; sacred pyramids and temples; the mystical Lake Titicaca.
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from where to find the best artesania to seeking jaguars in the rainforest
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From the astounding Colca Canyon to a melee of indigenous markets, Footprint's fully updated 4th edition will help you navigate this breathtaking destination.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2014|
|Número de Páginas||624|
|Autor||Kunstaetter, Robert; Kunstaetter, Daisy|