* Graphic communication methods for all phases of the design process.
* Hand-rendering and computer-generated techniques.
* Coverage of lettering, color graphics, site analysis, conceptual drawings, construction documents, and finished renderings, sections, and elevations.
* More than 275 all-new graphics examples.
* A 48-page, full-color graphics gallery.
* Contributions from nearly 50 respected firms, including Altoon + Porter, Christy TenEyck, Design Workshop, EDSA, EDAW, Lehman Smith Wiseman, and Mesa Design Group.
The updated and expanded version of the book that has trained generations of landscape architects in effective graphic communication techniques, Plan Graphics, Fifth Edition is essential reading for landscape architecture students and entry-level landscape architects. It is also a valuable working resource for landscape architects, architects, planners, civil engineers, and landscape contractors.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||John Wiley & Sons|
|Número da edição||5|
|Ano da edição||1999|
|Número de Páginas||224|
|Autor||Davis,David A.; Walker,Theodore D.|