Want to pump up your body and gain peace of mind? Power Yoga For Dummies shows you how. Featuring step-by-step instructions, illustrated with photographs that help you see each move clearly, it shows you how to:
• Improve flexibility, strength, and endurance;
• Develop rock-hard abs, legs, and arms;
• Find an instructor and the right workout gear;
• Customize workouts for all ages and fitness levels;
• Enhance your practice with a partner;
• Beat stress, sharpen your focus, and lift your spirits.
Power Yoga celebrity Doug Swenson explains the philosophy and science behind Power Yoga. He gets you ready to take the leap into Power Yoga, and he arms you with:
• Three complete Power Yoga routines—beginning, intermediate and advanced;
• Exercises to improve specific areas, including flexibility, strength, endurance, and specific muscle groups such as your arms, abs, and glutes;
• Expert tips on diet and nutrition for enhancing your practice and improving your overall health;
• Specific postures and exercises that benefit women and seniors.
A fun and easy guide for both beginners and experienced practitioners alike, this inspirational guide will help you unit a strong, sleek body with a sharp, clear mind.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2001|
|Número de Páginas||352|