2. LMS Analysis Techniques
3. PtNLMS Analysis Techniques
4. Algorithms Designed Based on Minimization of User Defined Criteria
5. Probability Density of WD for PtLMS Algorithms
6. Adaptive Step-size PtNLMS Algorithms
7. Complex PtNLMS Algorithms
8. Computational Complexity for PtNLMS Algorithms
About the Authors Kevin Wagner has been a physicist with the Radar Division of the Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC, USA since 2001. His research interests are in the area of adaptive signal processing and non-convex optimization.
Milos Doroslovacki has been with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at George Washington University, USA since 1995, where he is now an Associate Professor. His main research interests are in the fields of adaptive signal processing, communication signals and systems, discrete-time signal and system theory, and wavelets and their applications.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Início da Venda||10/03/2016|
|Formato Livro Digital||Epub|
|Número da edição||1|
|Código do Formato||Epub|
|Ano da Publicação||113|
|Autor||Kevin Wagner; Milos Doroslovacki|