Is the Rottweiler the right breed for you and your family? Rottweilers For Dummies provides the answer to this and all your questions about getting, caring for and living with this big dog. Long-time Rottweiler breeder and trainer Richard G. Beauchamp gets you up and running with what you need to know to:
• Choose the right Rottweiler for you;
• Socialize your new puppy;
• Educate yourself and your dog;
• Maintain good health, proper exercise and diet;
• Handle behavioral problems;
• Participate in dog competitions.
In friendly, down-to-earth language, Rick provides insights into the Rottweiler temperament and loads of sensible, easy-to-follow advice on everything a Rottweiler owner should know – along with fun facts and tips on how to have a great time with your Rottie. Discover how to:
• Decide on whether a male or female is right for you;
• Find and choose your new friend and bring him or her home;
• Understand how to communicate with your Rottweiler;
• Train your Rottweiler;
• Finding a good trainer and attend classes;
• Deal with emotional conflicts;
• Feed and exercise your Rottweiler;
• Recognize, prevent, and treat common health problems;
• Have loyal friend for life.
The indispensable guide for you and your Rottweiler, Rottweilers For Dummies is the only book you’ll need to help you have the best possible experience with this admirable and loveable breed.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2000|
|Número de Páginas||280|