Covering topics which are often difficult to access as an undergraduate or junior doctor, Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance focuses on the fundamental principles in delivering effective contraception and sexual health care. It features high-yield information on the essential clinical topics covered in the Community Sexual and Reproductive Health (CSRH) curriculum.
Presented in the familiar, easy-to-use, at a Glance format, Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance: • Provides a quick revision of basic anatomy, physiology and clinical skills
• Offers balanced coverage of both male and female GU pathology, STIs and contraception
• Includes material on practical gynaecological procedures performed in the out-patient setting
• Presents a holistic approach to issues dealt with in this specialty
• Takes a global perspective by addressing SRH issues in different cultures and resource-limited settings
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/sexualhealth featuring a selection of case scenarios and interactive flashcards for self-test This brand new title will provide an invaluable resource for medical and healthcare students, junior doctors, SRH trainees and busy clinicians working in other specialties.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Início da Venda||29/12/2015|
|Formato Livro Digital||Epub|
|Número da edição||1|
|Código do Formato||Epub|
|Ano da Publicação||115|