Pharmaceutical companies want to keep people sick. They want to make others think that they are sick. And they do this for one reason: money.
Did you know:
* Pharmaceutical companies invest more than 35,000 Euro (over $50,000) per physician each year to get them to prescribe their products?
* More than 75 percent of leading scientists in the field of medicine are 'paid for' by the pharmaceutical industry?
* Corruption prevailed in the approval and marketing of drugs in some cases?
* Illnesses are made up by the pharmaceutical industry and specifically marketed to enhance sales and market shares for the companies in question?
* Pharmaceutical companies increasingly target children?
'Side Effects: Death' is the true story of corruption, bribery and fraud written by Dr. John Virapen, who has been called THE Big Pharma Insider. During his 35 years in the pharmaceutical industry internationally (most notably as general manager of Eli Lilly and Company in Sweden), Virapen was responsible for the marketing of several drugs, all of them with side effects.
Now, Virapen is coming clean and telling all of the little secrets you were never intended to know! For more information, go to www.sideeffectsdeath.com
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2010|
|Número de Páginas||252|