* Highlights section so you know what not to miss
* Practical information on how to get to each country and around, plus suggested itineraries to help you plan your trip, whether you are travelling for a week or a month
* Well-researched cultural and historical background sections available as an online resource
* Tips for travelling with your kids
* Comprehensive coverage of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, the Guianas, and the Falkland Islands.
* Each country and region has an overview map which includes 'Footprint Picks' destinations, local information on how to get around and detailed street maps where relevant
* Detailed listings on where to sleep, eat and relax are provided for every destination within each country, enabling you to have an even better travel experience.
Now in its 92nd edition, Footprint's legendary South American Handbook covers the continent in amazing detail, enabling you to explore for yourself. From spectacular carnivals to shuddering glaciers, this guide will open your way to the irresistible spirit of the world's greatest continent.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Ano da edição||2016|
|Número de Páginas||1784|