As a pharmacist for almost two decades, Suzy Cohen knows that medication can often be invaluable. But she has also learned to 'think outside the pill' and recommend natural options that are often just as good or better at promoting health without the risk of dangerous, drug-induced side effects. In this comprehensive, one-of-a-kind resource, she answers such questions as:
- How can I stop my husband/wife from snoring?
- Are vitamin pills worth it or worthless?
- Are there alternatives to antidepressants?
- What kind of surge protection is there for hot flashes?
- How can I train my body to lose fat?
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Início da Venda||13/01/2009|
|Formato Livro Digital||Epub|
|Código do Formato||Epub|
|Ano da Publicação||109|