In 'The New Supply Chain Agenda,' Reuben Slone, J. Paul Dittmann, and John Mentzer explain how to reinvent your supply chain to avoid those errors--and turn your supply chain into a competitive weapon that produces unprecedented economic profit for your firm.
Drawing on a wealth of company examples, the authors show how to activate the five levers of supply chain excellence:
- Putting the right people with the right skills in the right jobs
- Leveraging supply chain technologies such as system optimization and visibility tools
- Eliminating cross-functional disconnects, including SKU proliferation
- Collaborating with suppliers and customers to generate a seamless flow of information and supply chain improvements
- Managing supply chain projects skillfully
Apply the steps in this book, and you build a supply chain that delivers as it should--without leaving money on the table.
|Produto sob encomenda||Não|
|Marca||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Ano da edição||2010|
|Número de Páginas||216|