* How to pick good courses and avoid bad professors
* How to develop “college-level” skills and habits that’ll put you ahead of the pack
* How to get through the freshman comp, math, language, and lab science requirements—in one try
* How to figure out what’s going to be on the tests, and what professors are looking for in papers and presentations
* How to pick a major you’ll really like—and be good at
* How to get the edge for graduate school—or the inside track to a really good job
* And much more.
The tips are quick and easy-to-use, and the advice is friendly and supportive. It’s as if you had your own personal professor guiding you on the path to college success.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Marca||John Wiley & Sons|
|Ano da edição||2010|
|Número de Páginas||224|
|Autor||Hyman,Jeremy S.; Jacobs,Lynn F.|