2. Separation Streamsurfaces and Vortex Structures.
3. Separated Flow on a Body.
4. Vortex Wake of Wings and Slender Bodies.
5. Separation Induced by an Obstacle or a Blunt Body.
6. Reconsideration of the Two-Dimensional Separation.
7. Concluding Remarks. About the Authors Jean Délery is a Supaero (French National Higher School of Aeronautics and Space) engineer who has worked at Onera (French national aerospace research center) since 1964. He has participated in several major French and European aerospace programs, is the author of many scientific publications, and has occupied various teaching positions particularly at Supaero, the University of Versailles-Saint-Quentin, Ecole polytechnique in France and “La Sapienza” University in Rome, Italy. He is currently emeritus adviser at Onera.
|Produto sob encomenda||Sim|
|Início da Venda||10/03/2016|
|Formato Livro Digital||Epub|
|Número da edição||1|
|Código do Formato||Epub|
|Ano da Publicação||113|